COVID-19 Operational Changes as of Feb 1
- How to prepare for your inside visit
- Maximum capacity 20 patrons
- Face covering required
- Maintain physical distance
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entry
- Keep visit brief/30 minutes
- No food or beverages
- Return materials in the external drop box
- How to contact the library.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Message: https://www.facebook.com/CannonLibrary/
- How to return materials:
- Return books, audiobooks, video games, and DVDs at any time using the drop box located in the main library parking lot.
- Oversized materials and electronic devices may be returned inside during operating hours.
Feature of the Week
BookFlix (from Scholastic) is a digital literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks with related nonfiction titles to reinforce early reading skills and develop real-world knowledge. This cultivates key reading skills, supports reluctant readers and ELL students, and builds fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.